Terms of Service Agreement
Welcome to SuperEnglishESL.com (“Website”). This Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) outlines the terms and conditions under which you (“User” or “you”) may access and use the Website and any related services or content offered by SuperEnglishESL.com (“Company” or “we”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Website.
- Subscription and Payment
a. To use the Website, you must register and create an account. You agree to provide accurate, complete, and current information during the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
b. You may subscribe to the Website by selecting a subscription plan and paying the subscription fee. The subscription fee is $15 per month, and is subject to change at any time. You authorize us to charge your payment method for the subscription fee on a recurring basis, according to the subscription plan you select.
c. You may cancel your subscription at any time by following the instructions on the Website. If you cancel your subscription, you will not be entitled to any refunds or credits for any unused subscription periods.
- Use of Website
a. You may use the Website and any related services or content only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You agree not to use the Website or any related services or content:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity;
- In any way that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website;
- To use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- To introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- To attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website; or
- To otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
b. We may terminate your access to the Website or any related services or content at any time for any reason or no reason, including if we believe that you have violated this Agreement or any applicable law or regulation.
- Intellectual Property
a. The Website and all content and materials contained on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, software, audio, and video, are owned or licensed by Company and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
b. You may access and use the Website